Over the past two years, I have written over 100 blog posts about Digital Asset Management. Here are the ten most read blog posts from these past two years (2009-2010) according to you, the readers, by the number of hits:
- Why do I need a Digital Asset Manager?
- Why do I need a DAM?
- How do I avoid duplicate assets in a DAM?
- Where can I find metadata standards?
- Where can I find some DAM jobs?
- How do I plan for a career in DAM?
- Have I heard all the DAM jokes yet?
- How do I read this DAM documentation?
- Why do I need metadata?
- What does DAM have to do with change management?
I just write these blog posts. You read them. There is more to come in 2011 as well.
In September 2010, I started a podcast about DAM (now available on iTunes). What are the most listened to podcasts from Another DAM podcast? Stay tuned and find out. Enjoy.