On September 23 and 24, 2010, Createasphere will hold a Digital Asset Management Conference and Exposition at the New Yorker Hotel in New York City.
I will be moderating a panel discussion with Dan McGraw on:
What Are The Phases Of DAM? From Implementation Of A DAM To The Evolution Of Your DAM – How Do You Plan?
- How does an organization implement a DAM?
- How do you begin to understand what those phases are, and then implement them?
- What is often missed or forgotten?
- Is the phased approach appropriate for your organization?
There are plenty of sessions among three tracks:
- Track One for the Newcomer
- Track Two for the Specialist
- Track Three for Leadership and Management
You can register for the conference here
There are several discounts available for:
- Early Bird Registration (before August 7, 2010)
- Group Registration (of 4 or more people registering from the same company)
- Guest Ticket (admission for guest/spouse/partner to the cocktail reception and lunch both days)
- Student Registration (with current student ID card)
As a reader of this blog, you may also use one of these additional discounts for the conference:
DEDUC(for an extra 20% off registration) DSTUDENT(for an extra 10% off the student rate)
Either of these codes can be used with the respective early bird specials.
If you want to book a room at the New Yorker Hotel with a special discounted rate during this conference, you can use “Createasphere room block”.
There will be more information coming soon as well as a DAM Tweetup in New York City.
I look forward to meeting you in New York City in September 2010.
June 8, 2010 at 4:06 PM
I attended Createasphere’s DAM conference in LA this past February, and I thought it was very well done. The speakers were good and I often felt conflicted as to which session to attend because all of them sounded compelling. Looking at the program for NY2010 so far it looks like it will be equally interesting. Hope to see you there!