On September 23 and 24, 2010, Createasphere will hold a Digital Asset Management Conference and Exposition at the New Yorker Hotel in New York City.
I will be moderating a panel discussion with Dan McGraw on:
What Are The Phases Of DAM? From Implementation Of A DAM To The Evolution Of Your DAM – How Do You Plan?
- How does an organization implement a DAM?
- How do you begin to understand what those phases are, and then implement them?
- What is often missed or forgotten?
- Is the phased approach appropriate for your organization?
There are plenty of sessions among three tracks:
- Track One for the Newcomer
- Track Two for the Specialist
- Track Three for Leadership and Management
You can register for the conference here
There are several discounts available for:
- Early Bird Registration (before August 7, 2010)
- Group Registration (of 4 or more people registering from the same company)
- Guest Ticket (admission for guest/spouse/partner to the cocktail reception and lunch both days)
- Student Registration (with current student ID card)
As a reader of this blog, you may also use one of these additional discounts for the conference:
DEDUC(for an extra 20% off registration) DSTUDENT(for an extra 10% off the student rate)
Either of these codes can be used with the respective early bird specials.
If you want to book a room at the New Yorker Hotel with a special discounted rate during this conference, you can use “Createasphere room block”.
There will be more information coming soon as well as a DAM Tweetup in New York City.
I look forward to meeting you in New York City in September 2010.