Less than two years after I started this, I have recorded, edited and released 100 episodes of Another DAM podcast. It is still the only weekly podcast about Digital Asset Management (DAM) in the world.
Another DAM podcast has:
- The most podcasts of any DAM series
- No ads
- No budget
- 66 interviews of professionals
- Over 30 of the most read blog posts from Another DAM blog read by the author himself
Time spent to record, edit and release: About one hour per episode (sometimes more)
Earlier, I wrote about why and how I do this.
What would you like to hear about in the next 100 episodes of Another DAM podcast?
- How is Another DAM podcast created? (anotherdamblog.com)
- Why should I care about the DAM Community? (anotherdamblog.com)
June 14, 2012 at 6:10 PM
And WHO would you like to hear from in the DAM community?
June 21, 2012 at 1:20 PM
I’d like to hear what will DAM products be like in next next 3 years? What and how will DAM duties change? Require more IT, programing, coding or will things be voice activated by then? Not sure who’d be able to address this in a DAM Podcast. My company requires a 2-3 year advance warning of what kind of products or upgrades we’ll need for budgeting. This seems like it’s a very hard thing to forecast or predict.