During the Createasphere DAM Conference in New York City, I will be moderating a live panel discussion about:
What are the Phases of DAM? From Implementation of a DAM to the Evolution of Your DAM – How Do You Plan?
At the time of this posting, this session is scheduled on September 23, 2010 from 4:10 PM-5:20 PM at The New Yorker Hotel
At the time of this posting, the panel discussion is scheduled to include:
- Dan McGraw– Seven Dials Media (also host of That DAM Show)
- Jess Hartmann– ProMAX Systems
- Michael Hollitscher– Digitas (also assistant organizer of NYC Digital Asset Managers Meetup group)
- Alexander Struminger– UNICEF
- Jack Van Antwerp– The Wall Street Journal
- Henrik de Gyor– moderator (also blogger at Another DAM blog)
Some discounts are still available to attend this Conference.
Before the conference, the moderator will be crowdsourcing some questions for this panel discussion from the DAM Community in advance. We will be taking questions from the audience that day as well.
Later on, there will be a blog post to answer the question…
What are the Phases of DAM?