Henry Stewart Conferences will have their DAM Conference in New York City on June 8th and 9th, 2011 at the New York Hilton.
How many reasons do you need to attend DAM NY 2011?
- Readers of this blog may use the discount code when registering for this DAM Conference
- Attendees who wish to stay at the New York Hilton can get a discount on a hotel room while they are available
- Pre-conference tutorials are available on Tuesday, June 7, 2011
- A meetup scheduled with the NYC Digital Asset Manager meetup group during the evening of June 7, 2011.
- Great lineup of speakers and panels, including the keynote with Richard Buchanan, Vice President & General Manager, Content Services, Comcast Media Center (CMC). Richard Buchanan will present about Managing Digital Video Assets Across Multiple Media Formats and Platforms
- A lot of networking with analysts, DAM experts, potential DAM users, active DAM users and vendors.
- You are not alone when it comes to DAM, so join the conference and the conversations during the largest DAM-specific event of the year
- I am to present about DAM Reporting, Measurement and Auditing
- If several people from your organization want to attend, there are discounts as well
- Find out the latest information about Digital Asset Management
- Here is what some people have said about this conference
Why are you interested in attending the DAM New York Conference?