On May 20 and May 21, 2010, Henry Stewart Conferences will be presenting DAM NY 2010 at the New York Hilton in New York City.
There is a great line up of speakers and agenda for this DAM Conference.
I will be presenting two sessions during this conference on Digital Asset Management (DAM):
- Moderating a panel discussion on DAM and Formal Education with:
- Donna Slawsky, Taxonomist, Time Inc. & Lecturer in DAM, Columbia University
- John Horodyski, COO, Doubloon; Lecturer School of Library & Information Science, San José State University; Contributing Editor, Journal of Digital Asset Management
- Presenting a session on Career Opportunities in DAM
If you are interested in attending the Henry Stewart DAM Conference in New York City in May 2010, there are several discounts you can take advantage of:
- Blog readers can register for this New York DAM conference before May 20, 2010 and save $100 by using discount code
- If you register for the conference by Friday, March 26, 2010, there is an automatic early bird discount of $100 off. (Yes, you could combine the blog discount and early bird discount by March 26, 2010 for a total discount of $200 off)
- If you want to book a room at the New York Hilton for this conference, you can use group code before April 16, 2010 for a special conference rate.
Before, during and after Henry Stewart’s 2010 DAM NY 2010, there will be more:
I hope you can make it. I look forward to meeting you.