Henrik de Gyor works in the field of Digital Asset Management (DAM) for various organizations as a consultant. He managed the daily operations of a Digital Asset Management (DAM) solution for a number of years.
Henrik was responsibile for the assets within the DAM, various collections, configurations, overseeing customizations, metadata management, asset migrations, permissions and training for all users throughout the organization. The DAM can organize all audio, graphics, photographs, text and video so we can search, find, use, reuse and re-purpose these assets for the organization. The use of the DAM expanded across multiple departments since everyone needs to manage digital assets efficiently and consistently. Previously, Henrik worked with several DAM solutions on a daily basis inside organizations within the fields of Advertising, Education, Finance, Journalism and Media.
Now, Henrik assists, advises and advocates clients for their DAM. This can involve:
- narrowing vendor solutions down to the right ones for the client (Yes, I am still vendor agnostic. No, I do not use a preset list of vendors to choose from like my competitors do.)
- driving progress during DAM implementation or integration with other solutions
- asset and metadata migrations
- fixing metadata management issues
- assisting in rights management solutions
- improving process efficiency with DAM and applying metadata
- training and documentation for users
- improving user adoption
- hiring experienced DAM staffing and/or contractors
On a regular basis, Henrik writes a vendor agnostic blog about DAM in the user and administrator perspective called Another DAM blog and a complementary podcast about DAM called Another DAM podcast.
Feel free to contact Henrik directly if you have any comments, questions or need help with any aspect of DAM.