Henrik de Gyor works in the field of Digital Asset Management (DAM) for a variety of organizations as a vendor neutral Consultant. He managed the daily operations of a Digital Asset Management (DAM) solution within organizations for a number of years.
DAM can organize all audio, graphics, photographs, text and video so we can search, find, use, reuse and repurpose these assets for the needs of the organization. The use of the DAM can expand across multiple departments since everyone needs to manage digital assets efficiently and consistently. Previously, Henrik worked with several DAM solutions on a daily basis inside organizations within the fields of Advertising, Education, Finance, Journalism, Media and Retail.
Henrik assists, advises and advocates for clients and their DAM. This can involve:
- consulting on the client’s needs
- narrowing vendor solutions down to the right ones for the client (There is no preset list of vendors to choose from like some competitors do.)
- ensuring progress during DAM implementation or integration with other solutions
- asset and metadata migrations
- fixing metadata management issues
- assisting in rights management solutions
- improving process efficiency with DAM and applying metadata
- training and documentation for users
- improving user adoption
- hiring experienced DAM staffing and/or contractors
Henrik writes a vendor neutral blog about DAM in the user and administrator perspective called Another DAM blog and a complementary podcast about DAM called Another DAM podcast.
Contact Henrik directly if you have any questions or need help with any aspect of Digital Asset Management.